Nothing is done the first time, or the second, or the third time. This stems from the belief that everything can be better, because nothing is perfect.
What follows is a changelog of my course The Sales Sprint. Each time I make updates to it (about quarterly), I’ll add the updates here. If you’re interested in improving your sales skills, check out my free sales masterclass here.
Version 3 (December 2020)
Updated and re-recorded all course content.
- Welcome Kit start here video completely revamped and re-recorded
- Added TSS Overview video
- Added Mindset video to establish the mindset for the relationship between client and service provider
- Added Structuring Your Process video and three example sales process structures and how you can executed the SDS Method in each: 1-call close, 2-call close, 3+ calls
- Added workbook overview video
- Added milestones overview document
- Added glossary of common terms document
- Added community guidelines
- Updated all fonts and color schemes to match new SDS branding
- Rerecorded all videos (modules 1-4)
- Improved overview of 5 Sales Stages video
- Added goals + agenda examples to Module 1
- Added decision tree for potential outcomes to module 1 video 6
- Added module 1 exercise to improve module 1 results
- Added module 1 exercise videos
- Added PGV-S match to Dannemiller Formula in module 2 video 1
- Added common client pains slide to module 2 video 1
- Added real world examples form past Sprinters to exercises
- Removed “prepping for live sessions” modules
- Added improved format for articulating value to module 3
- Added articulating value exercise to module 3
- Updated workbook with new examples, guides, and design for each exercise
Updated support options and improved support operations.
- Added Airtable form for support requests
- Added Airtable form for submitting Office Hours requests
- Connected Airtable forms to Slack (internal only)
- Replaced email support with Airtable ticketing (internal only)
- Changed live format from lecture to office hours
- Removed access to live interaction from Self Study tier
- Added asynchronous option to office hours question submission
- Added 1:1 coaching to the top tier (VIP Plus)
- Switched community from Slack to Circle
- Added entrance and exit surveys
- Added weekly accountability emails to all tiers
Added bonus material.
- Added VIP and VIP+ bonuses: The Good Enough CRM, Addressing Objections, Outreach Muscle, and SellingStory Deck